Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.459 GEL / CUC *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,787 Lari (727 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (32 minutes ago)