Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.666 GEL / CUC *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,477 Lari (1,304 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (38 minutes ago)