Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.658 GEL / CUC *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,807 Lari (680 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (31 minutes ago)