Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.025 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,763 Lari (€583) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 3 hours ago)