Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,176 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00369 GEL / CLP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,716 Lari (CH$464,539) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (18 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)