Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,201 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00382 GEL / CLP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,737 Lari (CH$454,286) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)