Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.954 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,767 Lari (€598) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)