Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.098 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,010 Lari (€649) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)