Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,363 Lari (COL$4,007,509) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)