Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00087 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,549 Lari (COL$1,789,410) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)