Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,653 Lari (COL$1,972,073) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)