Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00090 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,495 Lari (COL$3,881,627) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (32 minutes ago)