Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.785 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,731 Lari (R$ 2,205) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)