Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.737 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,311 Lari (R$ 4,495) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (25 minutes ago)