Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.664 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,654 Lari (R$ 2,491) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)