Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39604 GEL / BOB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,779 Lari ($b4,492) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)