Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.716 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,736 Lari (R$ 2,425) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)