Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.658 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,811 Lari (R$ 2,754) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)