Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41802 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,450 Lari (3,469TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)