Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01037 GEL / YER
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 37% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,449 Lari (429,136 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)