Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.041 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,317 Lari (€762) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)