Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.840 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,380 Lari (€1,543) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)