Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.940 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,058 Lari (€700) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)