Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.529 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 17,863 Lari (€7,063) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)