Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.650 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,974 Lari ($745) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)