Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.434 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,729 Lari ($710) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (44 minutes ago)