Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.401 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,909 Lari ($795) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)