Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09069 GEL / ARS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,474 Lari (ARS $16,252) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)