Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12049 GEL / ARS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,731 Lari (ARS $14,367) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)