Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10307 GEL / HNL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,731 Lari (L 36,195) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (26 minutes ago)