Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10887 GEL / HNL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,857 Lari (L 17,054) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)