Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14923 GEL / ARS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,097 Lari (ARS $27,452) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 9 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (34 minutes ago)