Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12012 GEL / ARS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,863 Lari (ARS $15,509) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)