Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12629 GEL / MXN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,628 Lari (Mex$ 28,731) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)