Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14047 GEL / MXN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,711 Lari (Mex$ 12,179) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)