Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 993 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00486 GEL / CRC
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 49% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,643 Lari (₡ 954,472) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)