Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04830 GEL / PHP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 42% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,982 Lari (Php41,032) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (about 2 hours ago)