Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05034 GEL / PHP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 44% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,167 Lari (Php43,059) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)