Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15045 GEL / ARS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 38% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,472 Lari (ARS $29,724) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)