Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13570 GEL / ARS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,801 Lari (ARS $13,269) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (26 minutes ago)