Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00082 GEL / UZS *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,125 Lari (3,823,188 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (39 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)