Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.747 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,724 Lari (R$ 3,647) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)