Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.577 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 20,243 Lari ($7,855) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)