Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.440 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 38% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,155 Lari ($1,703) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)