Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.644 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 42% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,269 Lari ($1,614) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)