Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.675 GEL / OMR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 33% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,865 Lari (﷼ 279) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)