Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.994 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 43% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,292 Lari (€765) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)