Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.967 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 34% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,145 Lari (€723) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (41 minutes ago)