Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.980 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 35% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,155 Lari (€723) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)