Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.798 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 36% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,910 Lari (€683) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $2.16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (20 minutes ago)