Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.855 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 47% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,346 Lari (€821) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)