Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.107 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 49% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,242 Lari (€722) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)