Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.811 GEL / LYD *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 58% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,377 Lari (1,313 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)