Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.834 GEL / LYD *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 57% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,357 Lari (1,286 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)