Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.836 GEL / LYD *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 57% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,349 Lari (1,279 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $864 (44 minutes ago)