Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.099 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,655 Lari (€534) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (23 minutes ago)