Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.782 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,747 Lari (€628) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)