Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.890 GEL / NZD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 43% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,484 Lari (NZ$2,372) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)