Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.934 GEL / NZD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 43% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,479 Lari (NZ$2,316) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (36 minutes ago)