Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04112 GEL / RUB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,593 Lari (руб 38,728) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)