Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04033 GEL / RUB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,584 Lari (руб 39,281) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)