Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04005 GEL / RUB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,692 Lari (руб 42,236) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)