Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.558 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,275 Lari (€1,671) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)