Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.856 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,365 Lari (€828) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)