Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.995 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,272 Lari (€758) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)