Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.031 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,203 Lari (€727) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)