Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.471 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 106% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,095 Lari ($1,253) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)