Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.450 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 103% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,837 Lari ($1,158) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (31 minutes ago)