Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.579 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 42% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 22,248 Lari ($8,628) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)