Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.412 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 113% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 6,659 Lari ($2,761) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)