Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.690 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 106% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,288 Lari ($1,222) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)