Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.660 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,620 Lari ($609) in Riobamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)