Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,245 prices entered by 483 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.650 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,781 Lari (R$ 2,738) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)