Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13853 GEL / ARS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,615 Lari (ARS $11,655) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)