Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00772 GEL / KZT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,167 Lari (410,190 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)