Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38869 GEL / BOB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,272 Lari ($b8,417) in Riberalta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (37 minutes ago)