Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.831 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,939 Lari (€685) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)