Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.014 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,706 Lari (€566) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)