Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.800 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,928 Lari (€688) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)