Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02264 GEL / ISK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 91% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,863 Lari (126,423 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)