Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02426 GEL / ISK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 98% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,772 Lari (114,244 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)