Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.724 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,776 Lari (€1,019) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)