Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.863 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 37% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,447 Lari (€1,553) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)