Cost of living in Reims, France vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.033 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,312 Lari (€762) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)