Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.886 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 51% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,898 Lari (€1,697) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (15 minutes ago)