Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.718 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,699 Lari (R$ 2,365) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)