Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,598 Lari (R$ 2,488) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)