Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01900 GEL / PKR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,472 Lari (₨77,491) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)