Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01881 GEL / PKR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,683 Lari (₨89,470) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)