Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.873 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,197 Lari (€765) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)