Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.805 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,247 Lari (€801) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)