Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00008 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,917 Lari (﷼ 36,583,305) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (40 minutes ago)