Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 GEL / AED
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 40% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,961 Lari (Dirham 2,959) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)