Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38279 GEL / DKK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,920 Lari (kr5,017) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (40 minutes ago)