Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40303 GEL / DKK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,952 Lari (kr4,844) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)