Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41714 GEL / DKK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,962 Lari (kr4,703) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)